March 28, 2012

Seat Sale Fever

There was a time when the words "seat sale" would always give me an adrenaline rush. Trying to book a flight was very nerve-wracking and yet I love the satisfaction I get whenever I was able to book one. I used to book flights regardless whether I have the money for it or not. Addict lang eh. But when Mox and I started saving up for our wedding, I had to let go of my seat sale addiction. Masyado na kasing magastos ang luho na yun eh. So now, I ignore all the seat sale announcements so I wouldn't be tempted to book a flight.

That is until another seat sale has caught my attention:


Because its Airphil's second anniversary, they are offering P2 fare for all domestic destinations and P200 fare for Manila to Singapore and Cebu to Hong Kong flights. Oh diba, ang mura! This is valid for travel from July 1 to December 31, 2012. The selling period begins tonight until March 31 so better book now because these seats are selling like hotcakes. Unahan na to mga kuya at ate! Haha.

Thanks to Airphil's seat sale, I was able to book two roundtrip tickets for me and Mox to Bohol in October. Just in time for our second anniversary. And only for P2060 to boot! Wow, this seat sale is much cheaper than Cebu Pac's seat sales so far. Me likey! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...