March 12, 2012

Bridal Fair Madness

Last Saturday, Mox and I went to the 20th edition of Themes & Motifs’ Wedding Expo Philippines at the SMX Convention Center in Mall of Asia. It was our first time to attend a bridal fair together so I was very excited to show him around, look for possible suppliers together and let him carry my bag full of brochures for a change. Lagi na lang sumasakit balikat ko dahil dalawang bridal fairs na ang nilibot kong mag-isa habang buhat-buhat ang malaking bag na yun. So now, it’s his time to shine. Siya naman dapat ang magdusa. Haha!

It was easy to go around the fair because the suppliers were sorted according to their category. For example, all caterers were grouped together in one row, while the photographers and videographers were all located in another row. I particularly had fun at the row where the photobooth suppliers were located because most of them offered free trials so we got lots of prints to take home as souvenirs. Oh yes, the camwhore in me is very satisfied. Haha! I wanted to try all of the photobooths there but Mox was already tired from “smiling” (or at least doing his version of a smile) so I had to stop. Here are some of our photobooth pics at the fair:

From Studio On Wheels
This is actually a photo magnet from Clip Photobooth :)
From Pose and Print
From BaiCapture
From Fantasy Kiosk
Fron Lenscape
From Giggles Photobooth
I was supposed to have an airbrush makeup trial with one of the HMUAs there, but Mox was already getting cranky from standing too long that he demanded to go home already. We even had a little argument because he asked why I had to go around each and every booth to get fliers when our wedding was still so far away. What’s with men and the lack of enthusiasm with the wedding preps? Hay, mga lalaki talaga oh.

P.S. Okay, scratch my last sentence. I just learned that Mox was asking a friend earlier about her caterer for her wedding. Apparently, he plans to schedule us for a food tasting in the coming months. Finally, he's now opening up to the thought of actually preparing for the wedding. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...