March 23, 2012

Photographer: Booked!

Before I left for Dubai, I met with our prospective photographer to discuss their wedding packages and view their portfolio. They are one of the few suppliers who already accept 2014 bookings, so it would be an advantage for us if we could book them as early as now.

And luckily, everything went so well during our meeting that we booked them on the spot. So my fellow brides and grooms, let me introduce to the photographers who will capture the heartwarming moments of our special day:
I fell in love with their use of bright, vivid colors and their ability to capture the candid moments of every wedding. The vibe of their photos is fun, lively and fresh—just what I wanted for my wedding. They also capture in black and white for a more dramatic feel. Plus, dealing with Osep, the main photographer, was a breeze! I had a great time during our meeting because we just laughed and chatted like long lost friends. There was no air of arrogrance from him, considering that they already have lots of great reviews from their brides and grooms. I was also surprised to learned that we were of the same age. Akala ko kasi matanda na siya eh. *Peace Osep! Haha.* And the best part of all is that their rates are relatively affordable. Of course, I am willing to shell out more cash for photos since they would be our only remembrance of the event, but luckily, I was able to find a great photographer within our budget. :)

OM Photography is actually my non-negotiable supplier so when I learned that they are willing to accept 2014 weddings, I immediately grabbed the chance to meet with them and book them. Osep told me that I am the earliest bride to book them (25 months in advance!), and that Mimi was so happy to hear about it that she posted it on their Facebook page. See, may advantage rin pala ang pagiging excited sa kasal. Haha!

Here are some of my favorite OM photos. Check out their website for some of their other works. :)









Finally, we can checked off one supplier from our checklist. Now, all I have to do is come up with a great concept for our prenup pictorial. Nakakapressure! Haha!

OM PHOTOGRAPHY
0947-8128910
osepmimiphoto@gmail.com


4 comments:

  1. wow congrats for getting OM! :D we got them as our photographer as well...happy preps!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks sis! sobrang nagandahan ako sa mga pics nila kaya sila talaga ang non-nego ko na photog. hehe :)

      Delete
  2. Based on experience, OM is a good choice! :) -- couple on the last 2 photos ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi there! :)

      I so love your photos! :) They were the ones that convinced me to get OM! :)

      Delete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...