March 19, 2012

Let It Snow!

It's my first day here in Dubai and up to now, I haven't adjusted yet to the four-hour time difference. My body clock is still running on Philippine time, which is 2:49am right now so I'm already feeling sleepy even though it's just 10:49pm here in Dubai.

This is a very tiring day, not just because of the jet lag, but because we've spent an hour and a half skiing. Yes, you heard that right. SKIING IN DUBAI! Who would have thought that a Middle Eastern country would have snow. Well, it's artificial snow, but still! Yeah, we were pretty excited to go down the mountain of snow, but after falling countless times, we all just wanted the session to end. We were such pathetic skiers that kids were already beating us down the slope. Waley kami sa mga batang yun. Haha!

The ski slope
Ski gear on!
"Professional" skiers
Trying to ski
Epic fail
So now, my legs and muscles are already screaming in pain. And to think this is just Day 1 of my 15-day training here in Dubai. Hay, 14 more days to go.


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...