March 16, 2012

Goodbye Philippines...

... and hello Dubai!
Hindi yan ang hotel ko. Asa naman ako. Haha!
I'll be leaving for Dubai tomorrow and will stay there for two weeks. This would be my first time to travel abroad alone and my first time to go to a country not located in Southeast Asia. Excited na nga ako eh! Although I have to admit, I'm a bit scared because I don't know what to expect when I'm there. I'm also going to miss my family, my dog and of course, Mox. But I'm really looking forward to all the trials and triumphs that this new adventure will bring. Ajah! :)

And since I'll be out of the country until the end of the month, I decided to make a move now on my wedding preparations. And so, I will meet with one of my prospective photographers later! Wish me luck. :)



No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...