January 9, 2012

An Unexpected Wedding Gift

When I got engaged, I created a separate email account that I would use to contact prospective suppliers for their rates. That way, I would be able to keep track of all the communication between the suppliers and me. To my surprise, I saw a message from a supplier whom I contacted last year when the wedding date was still set on December 2013. I was supposed to meet her one day, but I canceled on her when the wedding was suddenly moved to April 2014. I didn't want to waste her time. Nakakahiya naman, ang layo pa ng kasal ko. Baka sabihin pa niya, masyado akong atat ikasal.

I first thought that the message was merely a follow-up on my inquiry with her. But instead, it was a personal letter full of encouraging words that made me smile. You see, I was really saddened when I had to cancel our meeting because I was really looking forward to it. It was supposed to be my first time to meet a wedding supplier so you can just  imagine my excitement. Pinaghandaan ko talaga yung meeting na yun. As in nagprint pa ako ng mga budget sheets, templates, mood boards, etc. Ganun ako kaexcited.

I was so touched when I read her message. It was really unexpected; I haven't heard of a supplier who to took the time to write a letter to a client even though they haven't met personally. She even offered to help even though I haven't booked her yet. Now that shows her dedication for her clients and would-be clients. It makes me want to book her for my wedding. :)

And that's not all! She even gave me the most unexpected and wonderful gift:

Click the picture for a larger view :)
See, isn't she the best? :) I was really worried about the price increase and all from the suppliers, so reading this email is a godsend. I would be able to save at least two thousand pesos by getting her old rate. So to you my dear supplier (I won't disclose her name yet until I booked her for my wedding), thank you for your kind words and support. I wish you all the best in your upcoming weddings. I can't wait to work with you in my own dream wedding. With your help, I'm sure it would be the best day ever. :)


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...