January 5, 2012

Every Peso Counts

I know money can't buy happiness, but it is definitely hard to be happy especially when your savings are dwindling to the last peso and there are still debts to be paid. While I am enjoying my week-long stint as an unemployed bum, I am much more excited to go to work on Monday and earn my first paycheck. Wala na eh, poverty mode na talaga.

When I went out to meet Mox today in Makati, I couldn't even ride a jeepney because I only had 7 pesos left in my wallet and the fare is apparently 8 pesos now. Bwiset, nagkulang pa talaga ng piso! I had to walk all the way from PBCom Tower to his office in Buendia just because I couldn't afford the fare. It's times like these when I wish that I could find a peso coin inside my pocket or even on the ground. Ang hirap talaga kapag nagkulang ang pera. Promise.

This is my wallet's daily exercise.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...