January 3, 2012

The Intro Post


It's been such a long time since I've written a blog again. I think my last blog post was back in 2008 so pardon me if I'm a little rusty. Due to the pressures of work (and because my life seemed so boring back then, with nothing happening that was blogworthy enough), I lost my drive to update my blog daily until sadly, I forgot the password to my account. Pfft.

So why write another blog now? Well, first of all, I just got engaged and a momentous event like that is DEFINITELY worthy enough to be saved in the pages of the Internet. Plus, I love reading wedding blogs and I feel that keeping one will  help me prepare for my wedding. Lastly, I miss writing for myself without having to worry on whether my editor will approve it or not. Kaya sorry na lang rin kung may wrong grammar. Haha!

I am no expert on weddings so if you're looking for any wedding tips or useful wedding trivia, then you've stumbled into the wrong blog, my friend. This blog will simply chronicle the (mis)adventures that my fiance and I will probably encounter during the wedding preps, the wedding itself and during married life. I plan to keep this blog as evidence in case I turn into the wretched bridezilla and lose my sanity over the guest list, the seating plan or my overbearing mother. Also,this blog will serve as an outlet for my spur-of-the-moment thoughts so expect entries that contain daily anecdotes and are not necessarily wedding-related.

So if you're still interested in reading my (sometimes) nonsense ramblings, then just sit back, relax and enjoy our journey to a lifetime of bliss.


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...