October 7, 2012

The Ring Part 2

*And no, this blog entry is not about Sadako.*

Seven months ago, I lost my engagement ring at a public restroom at the Hong Kong International Airport. Ever since then, I've kept on bugging Mox to buy a replacement for the ring. But he would always say that I should wait, that he would give me the ring when I'd least expect it. Plus, he also said that this time, he'd do it right. He'd save up for a real diamond ring and make a fancy-shmancy proposal.

But months have passed, and yet still no ring. Now Mox was already having doubts about buying me an expensive ring because, in his own words, "takaw mata sa mga magnanakaw." Well that's okay; I never wanted a diamond ring anyway. All I want was a simple silver ring, but maybe with a cubic zirconia stone on it so that it would be recognized as my engagement ring in the wedding pictures. Haha, masyado bang advance ang thinking ko? Wedding pictures agad!

So we decided to just buy one together. Oh diba, ang sweet lang. Sabay magshopping para sa singsing. Haha! When we saw the Silverworks store in Robinsons Galle, we immediately went inside to look for my ring. And lo and behold, I finally found the perfect choice. :)

I finally have a ring on this finger again. :)
Ohhh, just look at it. So pretty diba? It looks like a real diamond engagement ring, only much cheaper. Plus, it fits my chubby little finger perfectly! I asked Mox if he could just do the usual "Will you marry me?" thing once again since I already have my ring. And being the romantic guy that he is, he looked into my eyes, held my hand gently...... and gave me the box so I could just put on the ring by myself. Haha! Hay naku, kahit kailan ang sweet sweet mo talaga!


1 comment:


  1. Emerald Gem is a green colored, highly precious gemstone of the Beryl mineral family.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...