October 10, 2012

W@Wie Quote 2012-2013

I received a very pleasant surprise in the mail this morning: my very own W@W wedding primer! Oh yes, it’s a free copy because I was actually quoted in the primer. I never thought that they would use one of my replies to Ms. Benz's questionnaire because I actually had a hard time answering most of the questions there. I could barely remember most of my responses, but I felt that the majority of it were not worthy enough to be published in the primer. But of course, I was wrong. May saysay rin pala mga pinagsasabi ko doon. Haha!

My contributor's copy of the W@W primer
Look! I was published! :)
My two W@W primers
It’s very heartwarming to see my words in print. Never mind if they attributed my quote to Mox (Dapat Nat to marry Mox yun), or even got our wedding date wrong (April 26, 2014 kasi at hindi April 04, 2014.) What’s important is I am in a freaking book! Sorry, proud na prould lang ang lola niyo eh. First time kasi. Haha!

ADDENDUM: I found my other replies in the other pages of the primer, this time with the correct date. Whee! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...