May 3, 2012

Another Wedding Site!

I first put up this blog to keep track of the progress of our wedding preparations, but lately, this has become my personal outlet for my rants and raves about everyday life. I also plan to use this blog to document our life after the wedding and possibly even my adventures in motherhood when that time comes. In short, magiging halo-halo na ang laman niya in the future.

So in order to make things more organized, I decided to make a wedsitea site that focuses solely on, you guess it, our wedding. Our wedsite will be for the benefit of our guests so that they would be able to know the essential information on our wedding without having to read about every nitty-gritty detail on my wedding blog. They can also RSVP through our wedsite, so hopefully, there wouldn't be any excuses why they haven't RSVPed. Hmp.

Our wedsite is still a work in progress, but if you want to check it out, just click the link: http://www.mywedding.com/natamox/index.html

A screenshot of our wedsite. :)
As you may noticed, our wedsite has absolutely nothing to do with our color motif (turquoise and orange) and our theme (beach). Well, the only explanation for that is.... I just like purple. Haha!



No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...