June 20, 2013

I'm A W@W Peer Awards Nominee! :)

Before I proceed with my post about our foodtasting with Purpledish, I just want to thank all those W@Wies who have nominated me for the W@W Peer Awards, under the Blogerista category. Whee! Nakakakilig! Parang FAMAS lang! Haha!

When I started writing this blog, my only intention was to keep track of my wedding preparations. I only wanted to have an online diary so that whenever I would feel nostalgic, I could just read my blog and reminisce about our wedding and the happiness and stress that came with the preparations.

I still couldn't believe that my blog actually attracts readers. I never really thought of myself as a writer, so I'm quite shy to let the world know about my blog. Baka mapagtawanan lang ako dahil trying hard akong mag-English, mali-mali pala ang grammar. Haha! That's why I'm always surprised and kilig whenever I would receive emails from brides- and grooms-to-be asking me questions about wedding preparations or telling me that they have learned so much from my blog. I'm not a wedding expert, so it's really nice to know that I was able to help them in the best way that I can. Biruin niyo, may natutunan pa pala sila sa mga pinagsasabi ko dito. Haha!

Now my blog has 93,000 hits and counting, and I am nominated for the Blogerista award. I already feel like a winner because I have never really expected any of these to happen. Again, I want to say thank you to all those who have nominated for me, and to all those who have been following my blog since Day 1. Alay ko sa inyo ang tagumpay ko. Haha, akala mo nanalo na eh! But seriously, thank you from the bottom of my heart. And to all the W@Wies out there.... please vote for me! Hahaha! :)

Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. Very nice article, thanks for more information.The food is very good The ambience of the hotel is very good Hotel staff is very good Price of food and drinks are very nominal compared to other 5 stars Suggest one if in ranching should be here and check out the hotel
    Wedding venues in chennai

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...