June 14, 2013

Candy Buffet: Booked!

Candy buffets used to be a staple in children parties only, but now, they are slowly becoming popular in weddings as well. Candy buffets add color and fun to any event! Plus, they look great in pictures, especially if it features candies and goodies in your motif colors. And of course, they can also be yummy favors to your guests! :)

However, having a candy buffet was not in my list of priorities. Sure, I would also like to have one in my wedding, but it was just a nice-to-have. In fact, I was thinking of making my own DIY candy buffet instead of hiring a supplier. But then I realized that I didn't want the hassle of sourcing out candies and thinking of ways to replenish them during our wedding day. I thought hiring a supplier would mean less stress because an attendant would be there to assist the guests in getting their candies. Of course, this would be another additional expense, so I was on the lookout for the most affordable supplier out there.

Bonbon Taffy and Box of Sweets by Punky Porca were fan favorites, but their rates were just too expensive. I wanted a candy buffet that is less than P5,000! After browsing forums and inquiring with lots of candy buffet suppliers, I finally found the one!

Gracious Favors was a GT find. I only found a few reviews about them, but they were all positive so I decided to check them out. Grace, the owner of Gracious Favors, was very easy to talk to. She replied promptly to my inquiry, and she even suggested some possible combinations of treats that would showcase my turquoise, tangerine orange and white motif. :)

And the best thing of all, their rates are very affordable! Their package price for 50 guests was just within our budget, even if we would include their delivery fee. Plus, they offer more treats too. Imagine, their cheapest package includes 10 sweets. That's 10 TREATS! Oh my, my sweet tooth is jumping with happiness right now.

And the setups are really lovely. Check out some of my favorites from their website. :)






The flower arrangements are not part of the setup though, but Grace offered to use our ento flowers as decors. I'll probably add some more DIY decors as well. :)

Now I can't wait to see their candy buffet setup at our wedding. :)

GRACIOUS FAVORS
graciousfavors@yahoo.com

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...