January 25, 2013

Mobile Bar: Booked!

Alcohol has always played a big part in our relationship. If you read our love story, you can see that Mox and I became a couple with the help of some alcoholic drinks. One of our favorite things to do is to go to Tiendesitas to listen to a few bands and drink some beer. Sometimes, we would even go to videoke pubs to sing our hearts out, and yes, drink some more booze. Lasingero lang ba ang dating? Haha!

That is why we decided to book a mobile bar for our wedding. Since we have a band, we thought serving some alcohol would help bring out the party vibe. Also, it would entice our guests to stay and enjoy themselves even after the program has ended, especially since most of our friends are drinkers.

At first, I thought of just buying beer kegs from San Miguel since most of our male guests prefer beer, but I wanted to offer other choices of drinks, especially to those who want hard drinks and cocktails. Of course, a mobile bar is another nice-to-have, so I had to look for those that are within our budget. When we booked Richgold, our mobile bar was already included in the package, but they only serve cocktails, and getting another bar that would serve shots was another expense that we couldn't afford. It's a good thing though that we moved to Purpledish because the savings that I got from them allowed us to pick a mobile bar that offers a variety of cocktails, shots and shooters.

I was all set to booking one mobile bar that offered 25 mixed drinks for only P10,000, but there were no recent reviews about them. Also, I had to schedule a private tasting just to try their drinks, and I was too lazy to do that. Haha. Then Tine told us about GQ Mobile Bar, which she booked during a bridal fair. She said she got a great deal from them, and the drinks were delicious too! :) So Mox and I went to the Getting Married Bridal Fair to check them out.

Their bartenders at the fair were very nice and accommodating. They explained to us the difference between unlimited and free-flowing drinks. They even gave us advice what package to pick since not all of our guests are drinkers. And I love the drinks that they mixed for us: Screaming Orgasm for me and Screwdriver for Mox. You can barely taste the alcohol in them, but there is still that "alcoholic punch". In short, traydor siya. Haha! Just the way I like my alcoholic drinks. :)

We didn't book them immediately. Instead we went around to try the other mobile bars in the fair. One mobile bar offered a cheaper package, but I didn't like their drinks at all. They didn't mix their cocktails well enough so all the alcohol was left at the bottom of the glass. Yuck.

And so, after much deliberation, I got the go signal from Mox to book GQ. We went back to the booth to pay the downpaynment and sign the contract. This was actually our first bridal fair booking ever! Whee! And because we booked in the bridal fair, we got two additional cocktails for free! :)


And yes, I sampled more drinks at their booth, along with Tine and Adrin. :) It's a bad idea though to mix cocktails because I got tipsy afterwards. Sakit sa ulo! Haha.

GQ MOBILE BAR
0999-8813496, 0920-9614240
gqmobilebar@gmail.com

4 comments:

  1. I really agree with your blog ideas ? this really fantastic...

    Bartender Service | Make Team Building | http://www.drinkdings.com/



    ReplyDelete
  2. Excellent Post ! I love your this post. i like all post on mobile bar. you have to explain and share nice and interesting post. Mobile Bar

    ReplyDelete
  3. Excellent missadventuresofthemissus,

    The Wedding day is very special for me & all. I get the best mobile bartending service at “https://bit.ly/2A6qY4k”. Stay stress-free and give your guest an extraordinary and memorable moment.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wedding day is a special for all of us and we also want to do something special on our special day.i like the way you express and accept it to do on your wedding.its great for further inquiry please visit our website

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...