January 6, 2013

Lights and Sounds: Booked!

It's now January 2013, which means we are just a few months away from our one-year mark! Therefore, it's time to go back and do some more wedding preps baby! Hehe. :)

Next on my list is to book our lights and sounds provider. Now in the wedding industry, when you say lights and sounds, one name would automatically come into mind and that is Rejectkrew. Elmer of Rejectkrew has got to be the most polite person in the whole wide world! I mean, who else could inject at least five "po" in just one sentence? Pati tuloy ako, nahahawa na sa kaka-po niya! Haha!

Seriously though, Elmer is one of the best in his craft. I don't know anything about the technical aspects of lights and sounds, but from the pictures that I saw in his website, I thought the the lighting was beautiful. Most brides think that lights and sounds are not that important, but in reality, it could actually set the mood of the reception. Kaya nga may tinatawag silang mood lighting. Haha. Ang labo ko, sorry.

The only complaint that I have with Elmer is that he is sooooooo hard to meet. Not because of his attitude, but because of his unbelievably busy schedule! Every day, he has an event to attend to, and whenever he is free, I'm the one who has no time to meet. Seryoso, para siyang artista sa sobrang hirap niyang tagpuin. Since last year, I have been trying to set up a meeting with him, but to no avail. And since I'm scared that he would increase his rates this year, I decided to brave the afternoon traffic in EDSA last Friday just to go to Le Pavillon in Pasay to meet with him, since he has an event there that day. Imagine my travel from Marikina to Pasay on a busy Friday afternoon, on freaking EDSA! Ganun ko siya gustong makita at mabook.

It was a good thing though that I met him during one of his events, because I was able to see firsthand how he works. The lighting that he did for the wedding was so romantic, with all its purple and blue light effects. I don't have any pictures because I was too shy to shoot at someone's wedding, but trust me on this. Ang ganda lang. Elmer was also able to explain to me what kind of lights they use, although I just kept on nodding because honestly, I couldn't understand a word he was saying. Hehehe. I then paid P1,000 to lock in his rates, received his acknowledgment receipt, and viola! I am officially a Rejectkrew bride. :)


Just a tip to all brides who wish to get Rejectkrew: text Elmer late at night (around 11pm to 12 midnight) to get a faster response from him, since this is the time when he would come home from an event. He would reply to me almost instantly whenever I would text him during those times. Also, Elmer said that if you're a TOE or a KTG bride, you can just ask your coordinator to book him on your behalf, especially if you don't have the time to meet up with him. Just a little patience, my fellow brides, and you will be able to get in touch with him in no time. :)

REJECTKREW
0922-8747246
funkymix08@hotmail.com

Photobucket 



 

P.S. I was also able to meet Thoffy last Friday since he was also the OTD coordinator of the wedding in Le Pavillon. See, worth it talaga ang pagbiyahe ko. Haha!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...