November 9, 2012

Two Week Hiatus

Hello friends, forgive me for being out of touch for the past two weeks. I'm currently here in Dubai for training so I really couldn't update my blog because I haven't done anything wedding-related recently. Plus, I'm still trying to get used to the time difference here.

Just a quick update, I schedule two meetings with two designers for the next couple of weeks. Okay, I know I already booked my wedding gown couturier, but I guess at the back of my mind, I wanted to experience having my dream wedding gown sketched in front of me. If I really liked their sketches, then maybe I could haggle a bit so that we could afford the gown. Sorry, my romantic girly side is overpowering my practical side right now. Haha.

Dreaming about wearing my perfect gown
In other news, I'm also participating in the W@W auction. I saw an item there that I really, really wanted. Hopefully, I'd still be the highest bidder until tomorrow, when the auction ends. Cross your fingers guys! :)

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...