November 11, 2012

I'm an Auction Winner! :)

I've been monitoring the W@W auction for the past week because I had some prospect suppliers there that I wanted to bid on. After a few tense minutes of continuously pushing the refresh button, I finally won the item that I really wanted. Yey! :)


I won!
Good thing I'm in Dubai during the duration of the auction so I didn't have to stay up so late to bid on my chosen item. Honestly, the item that I won wasn't really my original choice, but the bid on it has reached the item's original price so I had to let it go. Luckily, I was able to won the cheaper option. Hehe.

Thank you Ms. Benz and W@W for this very wonderful experience. I was actually so tempted to go back and to bid for another item, but I had to control myself lest I want to go over our budget. Hopefully, we'll have another auction next year! :)

P.S. This is my 100th blog post. Wala lang. Haha!

Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. ano napalunan mo sis? ako naman dito sa fast&furious makiki agawan sa auction :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha boudoir shoot with Mad Hatter! :) Actually, nakikipagbid ulit ako sa Fast&Furious. Di ako nakatiis eh. :P

      Delete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...