November 18, 2012

Wedding Gown Pegs Part 2: Maggie Sotero

When I started searching for gown pegs, I fell in love with chiffon gowns because I love how flowy and soft they areperfect for my beach-themed wedding. But when I fitted one chiffon gown in Ivory and White, I didn't like how the gown made me looked like a frumpy little bride. :( It turned out that gowns with a fitted bodice and a slim A-line or semi-serpentine silhouette look better on my body. Ruchings and pleats on the bodice are a plus because they would hide my flabby tummy. Hehe.

And so I had to search for new gown pegs with that design in mind. Here are some of the gown pegs that I found, which are all from Maggie Sotero's collections.

Debbie

Belize

Melissa Brooch

Coco
 

Kailani

Bianca

Dixie

These are all strapless gowns, but I'll ask my couturier to create a tulle or lace illusion neckline to cover up my pimply back. I'm so excited. I can definitely imagine myself wearing one of these gowns! :)

Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. It is a fabulous collection of wedding gowns and all are awesome. I am sure the bride will be in confusion which one to choose. The android wedding app is a lot helpful for searching the best dress vendors.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...