November 15, 2012

The Road to 25

I'm feeling a bit sentimental right now because today's my 25th birthday. Wow, I can't believe that I'm already part of the mid-20's group. Ang tanda ko na! Simula na ba ito ng quarter-life crisis?

When I was younger, I thought that by the time I turn 25, I would already: 1) marry my high school crush; 2) live in a mansion in Forbes Park; 3) be a famous TV reporter; and 4) travel around the world. Oh diba, ang taas ng pangarap ko! But come to think of it, none of my childish dreams came true. My life is practically the same, only I have more responsibilities and less money. Haha!

But still, there were a lot of unforgettable moments during my 25 years here on Earth. While I didn't travel all around the world, I was still able to visit countries in Southeast Asia, and even the Middle East!

Family bonding in Hong Kong
With the giant Buddha in Thailand
Pictorial at the Angkor Wat in Cambodia
Hanging out at Sentosa in Singapore
Visited Burj al Arab in Dubai

I was also fortunate enough to tour some of the provinces in the Philippines. Iba talaga ang ganda ng Pinas. 

Shopping in Vigan, Ilocos Sur
At the Bangui Windmills in Ilocos Norte
Jump shot on the sand dunes of Ilocos Norte
Camwhoring in Cal-lao Cave in Cagayan
Emo moment in Siquijor
With the BIG fishies in Gen San
Wearing a native costume in Saranggani
Zipline in Lake Sebu
The city hall of Sultan Kudarat
Swimming in Samal Island, Davao

Skywalk in Cebu

Soul searching at the Chocolate Hills in Bohol

Sunbathing in Bantayan Island, Cebu

There were also a lots of firsts, which were things that I thought I would never do.

First time to go white water rafting
First time to swim with the dolphins
First time to eat something that is alive
First time to sleep in an airport
First time to go rappeling
First time to watch hot, naked men model
First time to ski (in artificial snow)

Best of all, I met the two new loves of my life.

My dog, Bacon
My fiance, Mox
Thank you Lord for 25 wonderful years! :) I look forward to the new adventures that the next 25 years would bring!


Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...