April 28, 2012

Wedding Dilemma Part 2: Which Coordinator?

As I mentioned in my previous post, I met with two coordinators yesterday, M Events and The One Exclusive, to see which one of them will I have the "This is it!" feeling. Both of them have great feedbacks from W@W and GirlTalk. Both of them have the same rates, although The One Exclusive also offers emcee services with their package. And most of all, both of them have really nice coordinators, Grace for M Events and Kath for The One Exclusive.

Which is why I am in this dilemma right now. When I met with Grace, I thought I have found my OTD coordinator. She was sweet, easy to talk to, and she explained all the inclusions in their packages efficiently. She even recommended a full band when I told her that I plan to have a band in our reception. I just have to mention her name to the manager to get a discount. Diba, ang bait niya? I was so tempted to book her then and there, but I thought I have to meet with Kath first before making a decision.

Then when I met with Kath, I again had the "This is it!" feeling. Our meeting was very informal; we just shared stories about my wedding preps and their experience as coordinators. She also suggested some affordable suppliers and she even gave some inputs on our church dilemma. Our meeting lasted for almost two hours because we were chatting like long-time friends. As in kwentuhan to the max! When our meeting ended, I was smiling the whole time because I felt that I found a friend for life.

Is it possible to have the "This is it!" feeling with two suppliers? I'm so confused! I don't know who to book!

I am one confused bride.



No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...