April 14, 2012

Videographer: Booked!

We have finally completed our P/V team after booking our videographer yesterday. Yey! :) Our chosen one is.... *drumroll please*

I originally wanted to get Alt-X Videos because they are the perennial partner of Osep&Mimi. Plus, they are all friends so I'm sure that they would be comfortable working with each other. But our budget for the video is P30,000 max and Alt-X only offers a same-day edit (SDE) video for that price. If I wanted to have the cinematic highlights of our wedding, I have to add P18,000 more, which is money we don't have. So I had to let go of our "non-negotiable" videographer, and look for a more affordable alternative, preferably one that offers both cinematic highlights and SDE at a cheaper price.

With the help of my newfound friends in W@W, I found one videographer that fits the bill and that is Aisle 1401. Aisle 1401 is founded by an engaged couple, John and Anna, along with some of their college friends. They have been dabbling with wedding videography before, but have began doing it professionally only recently. Anna is also a former W@Wie so she definitely knows what we brides want for our wedding day. :)

I am not particular with the videographer we'd choose, but I especially liked videographers who would make unconventional videos and SDEs. As much as I'd love watching romantic SDEs, I don't think that style would fit Mox's and my personalities. As I mentioned to Anna during our meeting, Mox and I often tease each other mercilessly. Carino brutal kung carino brutal. Which is why I want our videos to reflect who we are as a couple: fun, lively and candid. Of course, there should also be romance in it, but subtlety is the key.

Aisle 1401 can easily adapt to what their clients want, whether it's the typical romantic SDE or the unconventional mini-movie. Plus, since they're just starting in the business, their rates are really affordable. Their introductory rates are available until April 30, so just send them an email if you want to set up a meeting with them. Check their website for some of their works. :)

Now that our P/V team is complete, I have to research some more on possible concepts for our photo and video shoots. Naeexcite na ako! :)

AISLE 1401
0919-8039559 
aisle1401@gmail.com


2 comments:

  1. yey! Congrats for booking the whole team for P/v sis! I read a lot of reviews about aisle 1401 even outside w@w.... :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks sis! i like their style kasi. Plus, super affordable talaga ng rates nila. :) And since 2014 pa wedding ko, madami rin silang time to improve on their craft. hehe. :)

      Delete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...