April 1, 2013

Photobooth: Booked!

Since photobooths seem to be the default souvenirs for the guests, Mox and I decided to search for the most affordable photobooth supplier in the market. At first, I wanted a photobooth that offers multiple printing at an affordable price. Most photobooths would print out only one photo per group. So if there are around five of you in the picture, only one of you would get the actual printout. Jusko, mag-aagawan pa kayo sa picture nun.

But then I thought that a photo magnet was a better idea because then you could put your photobooth pictures on your fridge. Ang cute diba? Out of all the photobooths that tried, we fell in love with the photo magnets from Contact Live Photography or CLIP Photobooth.

I've been hearing great reviews about CLIP Photobooth from W@W, and I love both of our photobooth pictures from them when we tried them during the Themes & Motifs bridal fairs. Just a disclaimer: the photos are crappy because I just scanned them, but I assure you that the printing of these pictures is superb. Hehe.

Taken during Themes & Motifs bridal fair last March 2012
Taken during Themes & Motifs bridal fair last March 2013
These are all 4x6 photo magnets, but I wanted something different for my souvenirs. Luckily, CLIP Photobooth offers a variety of souvenirs. They not only do the conventional photo print with a standee, but they can also print your photos on mugs, flipbooks, magnetic bookmarks and even playing cards! Astig diba?

The package that I got from them is called the Magnetic Strips Plus package. It's this cute idea where the first three photos will be printed on a 2x6 magnetic strip. The last photo will be printed on a 2x6 premium photo paper where the guests can write their dedication to the couple. The strips will then be compiled and handed out to the couple. May instant guestbook na kami! Yey! :)

I didn't book them during the bridal fair, but luckily, they had a promo where we would get an additional hour plus free upgrade to a virtual background if we'd book them before February ends. So I was able to get the photobooth for three hours for just a price of two hours! What a steal! :)

We plan to add another souvenir though, but I have to consult my parents for that since it's their gift to us. So in the meantime, the photobooth will be our main gift to our guests. :)

CONTACT LIVE PHOTOGRAPHY (CLIP PHOTOBOOTH)
4/F Bonamy Building, B135 L1 Regalado Hi-Way, Fairview, Quezon City
352-2936
info@contactlivephotography.com


Photobucket

3 comments:

  1. Hello again nat, avid reader ako ng blog mo:) kaya most of your suppliers un din kikukuha namin:) How much ung package na nakuha niyo for photobooth? Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Arvie! Thanks for reading my blog. :)

      Got them for 7K sis for 2 hours + 1 hour free. :)

      Delete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...