April 8, 2013

Need Your Prayers :(

I'm sorry, but I badly need your prayers my dear friends. Earlier today, Bacon, my 1 1/2 year-old shih tzu, was attacked by our big askal, Maki. I did every thing that I could to separate them, even pulling Maki by his collar at the risk of getting bitten myself.

Bacon suffered a broken jaw and some scratches on his body because of the attack. He's now currently confined at the Animal House in New Manila and will have surgery either tomorrow or on Wednesday to fix his fractured jaw.

Please pray for my baby. :( He is stable now but I'm still paranoid because I keep picturing his bloodied face and his cries while he was being attacked. I feel so guilty because I wasn't able to protect him from Maki. So please, I badly need a prayer brigade. :(

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...