August 19, 2012

Prenup Newbies

Yesterday, we had our freenup with NYO Images, which we won as our prize in Aisle 1401's promo. We really didn't know what to expect because this was our first time to have a photo shoot, complete with costume changes, props and professional photographers! A few days before, I was already feeling stressed over the whole thing because I didn't know if everything was all set, from the clothes to the permits and even to the snacks that I would bring. I was also very nervous especially for Mox, who is not a fan of having his picture taken. He even got mad at me at first when he learned that we would hold our prenup at Starbucks and Timezone in Greenhills Promenade, both of which are very public places.

We were a bit stiff during the first few shots because we were too conscious about the other customers staring at us so our smiles were forced and awkward. Luckily, our photographers were very patient with us, giving us some tips how to be more comfortable in front of the camera. They even cracked jokes just to get Mox to smile naturally. The image of Mommy Dionisia wearing a bikini was stuck in my head the whole time we were shooting. Haha!

All their efforts paid off because we were finally able to relax and let our inner models shine. Yes, even Mox has his own inner model. In fact, I think he did a better job than me in posing! He would even direct some of our shots, like he would ask me to kiss him just so the photographers can take a picture. Yes, Mr. I-hate-photo-shoots was actually thinking what other poses he would do. Haha, nawili na talaga siya!

All in all, it was a tiring but fun day. Who would have thought that a four-hour shoot could be so exhausting? Yet, it was a great bonding experience for me and Mox. At least this way, we would know what to do now for our real prenup next year with Osep&Mimi. Plus, I now know that Mox has the potential to becoming a model. Haha!

I can't wait for our official pics! For the moment, here is a little teaser pic for you guys. Hope you like it as much as I do. :)



No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...