November 26, 2013

Happy Birthday Beh! ♥

Today is a very special day because not only have we reached the five-month mark of our wedding journey, but it's also the 31st birthday of my very wonderful fiance! :) Happy, happy birthday my love! Despite the fights, the tears and all those drama moments, I am still very lucky to have you as my fiance, and soon, as my husband. :)

Happy birthday Beh! (Photo by Pictratto Photography)
Beh, in just five months, I will soon be by your side to celebrate your birthday, Christmas, New Year, and other occasions that we could think of together. I can't wait! :)

Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. Very nice article, thanks for more information.The food is very good The ambience of the hotel is very good Hotel staff is very good Price of food and drinks are very nominal compared to other 5 stars Suggest one if in ranching should be here and check out the hotel
    AC marriage halls in Chennai

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...