November 29, 2013

Choosing the Final Gown Design

The day after the W@W Christmas party, Mox and I went back to Gretchen Pichay's shop in New Manila to have my measurements taken. I was doubly excited about this meeting because I would get to choose the final design for my gown. Whee!

Gretchen provided three gown designs for me to choose from. This time, the sketches were more detailed, emphasizing each gown's ruchings, pleats and lace details. All of the designs were so beautiful that I knew I would have a difficult time choosing between them all. Good thing I brought Mox along to help me decide which would be our final gown design.

Here are the gown designs that Gretchen presented to me. I won't tell you which one we chose though. Let it be a surprise until our wedding day. Hehe. :)




I was a bit unsure about our choice for my skirt, but Gretchen assured us that we still have time to change if we want to since the skirt would be done last, along with the beadworks.

Then I finally had my measurements taken, but of course I won't spill what my measurements are. Di naman ako sexy eh. Haha! But I  hope that I was able to at least lose some weight. Gretchen scheduled my first fitting next year, around late January to early February, so that means I must not gain weight during the holiday season. Good luck na lang sa akin.

Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. Hi. I'm a bride to be who wants to know how much is the rate of gretchen pichay's gown? Thanks. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi! I'm so sorry for the super duper late reply. From what I know, she increased na kasi eh. Her starting rate is 60,000 now. :)

      Delete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...