October 20, 2013

W@Wie Quote 2013-2014

I received a package last Friday, and guess what, it's another W@W wedding primer! I was quoted again in this year's edition so I got another free copy. Yey! :)




Unlike last year, where I had several quotes in the primer, I only had one quote in this edition. But who cares? Buti nakapasok pa ako. Haha!


To all soon-to-weds out there, be sure to grab a copy of this year's W@W Wedding Primer, and I'm not just saying that because I am included in the book. This primer contains lots of helpful articles that can definitely make wedding preparations much easier. :)

Photobucket

3 comments:

  1. Nat, i think you have another quote. Look for it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice article, thanks for more information.The food is very good The ambience of the hotel is very good Hotel staff is very good Price of food and drinks are very nominal compared to other 5 stars Suggest one if in ranching should be here and check out the hotel
    AC marriage halls in Chennai

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...