March 3, 2013

Oooh Lala Boudoir!

Just like any ordinary girl, I have a lot of insecurities about my body. I thought my arms and thighs were big and flabby, and I would always wear loose clothes in an effort to cover them up. Never in a million years did I think that I would find the courage to pose in front of the camera wearing nothing else but lingerie. 

But I did exactly that. And not just once, but twice! I finally had my two boudoir shoots with Mad Hatter Studios and Boudoir le Blanc, and the experience was just so incredible! It takes guts to bare your body in front of strangers, especially since Mad Hatter has a male photographer, but surprisingly, I didn't have any qualms about doing it. I was actually walking around the hotel room wearing just my underwear, but I didn't feel uncomfortable. On the contrary, I actually felt sexy and beautiful.

It helped that both my boudoir photographers were all so professional and encouraging. They kept on telling me how pretty and sexy I was, and how good my poses were. Di ko lang alam kung totoo sinasabi nila or binobola lang ako pero kinilig pa rin naman ako. Haha!

I know most of you are still unsure of doing a boudoir shoot, but I highly encourage you to at least try it. It is very liberating to show off your sensual side, even if it's in front of complete strangers. Don't worry about showcasing your flabs; the photographers know the right angles that would highlight your assets and hide your flaws. Instead, just relax and feel the moment. :)

You don't just shed your clothes in a boudoir shoot, you also shed away any insecurities that you have about yourself. The great pictures are a nice bonus, but the real prize is the self-confidence that you would gain. :)


Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...