February 8, 2012

The Unlucky One

Am I just accident-prone or is luck really avoiding me lately? Not one, not two, but THREE unlucky incidents happened to me today.
  1. Had a mini-blackout for a few seconds while driving (which I still couldn't understand how it happened), so I collided with a Hyundai Tucson. Good thing it was just a minor collision, leaving just a few scratches on both vehicles, but that accident still cost me about P2,800.

  2. The bus I was riding on my way to work was apprehended by the MMDA, so I was 10 minutes late for work. My first late ever.

  3. The sole of my right shoe fell off while I was walking so I had to drag my feet all the way to Megamall. 
No luck for me
    Three strikes and you're out! Oh where's my good luck charm when I needed one? Let's just hope for a better day tomorrow.

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    LinkWithin

    Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...