February 26, 2012

Food Overload, Here We Come!

Finally, the day that I have been waiting for has finally arrived: It's our food tasting day! Grabe, di ako mapakali! Sorry, it's our first time to go to a food tasting event so expect me to be mucho excited about it. :)

Because we have three grand food tastings to attend (Lina Vitan, Hizon's, and Patio de Tata Roque), I also listed three essential things to bring today:
  1. Camera - to take pictures of the delicious food. But mainly because we are camwhores. Haha! Of course, I don't know if we are allowed to take pictures during the event so guerilla mode na lang siguro.

  2. Maps - Since I am a certified failure in giving directions, it's better not to take any chances. Thanks to Google Maps, I  printed out maps with specific directions going to the respective venues: Oasis Manila for Lina Vitan, Light of Love for Hizon's and Marikina for Patio de Tata Roque. Ang laking tulong talaga ng Google.

  3.  Our hungry stomachs - 'Nuf said. :)
We are ready to eat!
    I'll post a longer entry on this once I get home later. In the meantime, let the food tasting adventure begin! :)


    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    LinkWithin

    Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...