February 4, 2012

BV Day

I just spent the whole day with Mox and yet I still feel a bit depressed and weepy. Mox kept on asking me what was wrong but I couldn't answer him because I didn't even know myself. I even started crying on my way home for no reason at all! As in super hagulgol with matching emo songs on the background. Pang-soap opera ang drama ko kanina. Hay, nababaliw na ata ako. :(

I really don't know why the sudden negative vibes. Maybe I'm starting to feel the pressure of saving up for the wedding, especially since there had been numerous financial setbacks and unexpected expenses that would throw off our whole budget plan. Ngayon lang kasi namin narealize ang hirap sa pag-iipon ng pera para sa kasal. Maybe I'm just having post-PMS blues (if there is such a thing). Or maybe I just miss my daily dates with Mox that our once-a-week routine now is not enough for me. Whatever the reason is, I hope that all these bad vibes would just let me be. Nakakasira ng ganda ang palaging malungkot. Haha.

I seriously need a hug right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...