July 7, 2013

The Missus Reaches 100K!

Before I leave for the W@W Grand EB, which will happen later this afternoon near MOA, I just want to say thank you to all of the readers of this blog because we had finally reached (actually, we just exceeded) another milestone today.
I can't believe we had more than 100,000 views already! Hopefully, this will serve as a sign that I would win the Blogerista award later. Haha! Nangangarap lang naman.

Again, thank you from the bottom of my heart! I love you all. :)

Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. Very nice article, thanks for more information.The food is very good The ambience of the hotel is very good Hotel staff is very good Price of food and drinks are very nominal compared to other 5 stars Suggest one if in ranching should be here and check out the hotel
    Wedding venues in chennai

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...