May 9, 2013

Kilig Moments for the Day

Kilig Moment # 1

Earlier today, I showed Mox the website of Composed Band, our band for the wedding, and he kept on raving about them! He especially loved their rendition of Michael Jackson's "I Just Can't Stop Loving You." He even said that their rate is actually quite affordable, considering their caliber and talent. Baka daw malugi sila sa amin! Now he's even more excited for our wedding because he finally has the perfect band that will play his song for me. Magpapractice na daw siya ng song number niya! Hehe!

I just feel so happy that he finally recognizes all my efforts in finding the best suppliers for our wedding. Nakakakilig! :)

Kilig Moment # 2

My florist sent me a private message in Facebook, thanking me because she was able to book three clients who found her through my blog. :) It's so nice to know that I was able to help fellow brides, and now suppliers too, just by writing about our wedding preparations. Wala lang, may saysay rin palang mga pinagsasabi ko dito. Haha!

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...