June 1, 2012

We Got Tagged!

W@W-tagged that is!

Our W@W tags were delivered today, which now proves that I am a certified W@Wie! And to think that we haven't even booked our church or reception venue yet. Haha! That means we can never change our wedding date or else I have to order another pair of W@W tags, which is an extra expense that I couldn't afford. So I really have to check with our chosen church to see when their 2014 calendar will open so I can book them already. Excited na ako eh!

W@Wie babies
What is a W@W tag? According to the W@W website, it is a bag tag and a membership card rolled in one and it is given exclusively to active and deserving e-group members. At first I thought that once you sign up for the Yahoo! group, you are already considered a W@Wie. But no, your membership will be formalized only through the W@W tag.

The tag not only serves as a cool souvenir of your wedding preps, but it can also help you get freebies and discounts from certain suppliers. Even a 5% discount can be a great help, especially for budget brides like me. For a complete list of suppliers that honor the W@W tag, you can check it here: http://www.weddingsatwork.com/2008beta/wp-content/themes/WeddingsAtWork/benefits.php.

So how can you get one? Easy, just be an active member of the W@W Yahoo! group. That means you must contribute to the discussions within the group, whether it's sharing about a certain supplier or answering a fellow bride's question. I was pretty quiet before because I really have nothing to share when it comes to actual wedding preps, but when there were topics that I can relate to, that's when I'd begin talking.

No one really knows the actual number of posts needed to be considered an "active" W@W member, so you have to email W@W's founder, Benz Rana, to ask if you are eligible for a W@W tag. If she deems you eligible, she will email you the instructions on how to order. Wait for 14 days, and viola! Your W@W tags will soon find their way on your doorstep.

Seeing our names and our wedding date on the tags just made this whole wedding planning thing even more real. I can't wait to put our W@W tags to good use! Hehe. :)


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...