December 19, 2012

Prenup Stylist: Booked!

Before, I was dead set against hiring a prenup stylist because it was an added cost to our already growing wedding expenses.  I may not be a certified fashionista, but I believe that I have enough fashion sense to do my own styling for our official prenup with Osep&Mimi. I even made an excel sheet detailing the clothes that Mox and I would wear for each set. My MOH also offered to help as our “unofficial” stylist for free, so I didn’t have anything to worry about.

But suddenly the thought of doing an outdoor prenup crossed my mind. And not just any outdoor prenup, but an out-of-town prenup at a beach! After all, since I couldn’t have my dream beach wedding, might as well have my dream beach prenup diba? I just fell in love with the idea. Ang bongga ko lang eh. Haha.

But when I looked at my closet, I didn’t have the right clothes for the look that I wanted. The clothing guide that I made was for my previous prenup concept, which was supposed to be held at an indoor venue. And the only beach clothes that I have were a bathing suit and a sarong, and there is no way that I would pose for pictures wearing only those!

My budget for a prenup stylist is only P10,000 so I couldn’t afford those who offer pull-outs. I decided to just look for one who would provide me with lookbooks that would help me find the right clothes to wear for a beach prenup. And I found just the perfect one: Aira Franco.

 
Aira is one of the popular stylists in W@W and GirlTalk. Most of her clients have been raving about her, and after exchanging emails with her, I have the same sentiments. She is just so nice! And her rates are pretty affordable too!  I got her basic package, which costs lower than my proposed budget, so hurray for savings! While she wouldn’t provide the clothes, she will provide me lookbooks and lists of specific clothes and items to bring on our shoot. So all I have to do is search for these clothes, or at least those with a similar look to it, at different shops. Oh diba, parang scavenger hunt lang. Haha!

What’s different about Aira’s styling package is that it already includes hair and makeup. She has partner makeup artist, Fritz Mortel, who would accompany her to her styling gigs. And what's even better, she has no OOT charge as long as we would provide transportation for her. So in a way, she is more affordable than an ordinary makeup artist  who would charge extra for out of town trips. May HMUA na, may stylist pa! Oh diba, ang sulit?

Since we don't have a definite date for a prenup yet, I just had to pay 20% to lock in her rates, then the next 30% during our pre-prod meeting. Oooh, I can't wait to meet with her and discuss our concept! :)

AIRA FRANCO
0917-8310558
aira@airafranco.com

Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. Hi there!Your blog is soooo helpful to me.Yes!im a soon to be bride this Decemember well still thinking if its really december heheh.Anyway,I noticed that you always mention W@W mostly here and there and I'd like to know how to join this site so I can also get advices or some tips sa mga kinasal or ikakasal pa lang..Hope you can try to help me coz I havent started anything yet :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. By the way pls email me at aia.fernandez@yahoo.com I will really appreciate it alot sis :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...